Our family is so excited to announce that we are expecting a new little Belnap this December. I just can't keep a secret of my own very well, but I'm really good at keeping other people's secrets :) Anyway, the kids were so cute when I told them! They are so excited! The girls immediatly went to their rooms with a notebook and came out with a whole page full of names for boys and girls. Amara has been finding every piece of scrap wood that she can find and paint them to make toys for the baby. She has created a building alphabet block for a girl and a toy car ramp for a boy! Sijjin finds anything that has to do with a baby at the store and wants to buy it. Today he was so mad that I wouldn't let him buy some bottles. Tiernan keeps asking me if she can babysit, and Tait asked if he could feed the baby in the middle of the night! Sounds good to me! :) We are so excited and feel so blessed to be the recipient family of this new little spirit.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am excited for you and I love how excited and helpful your kids are.
Congratulations. This baby will be well loved and get plenty of attention, me being one of the attention givers. I can't wait to meet him/her!
Post a Comment