Here are the kids Saturday Morning after all the hard work they did removing half of the weeds from the backyard planting boxes. They are waiting to open the front door cause they just heard a knock! I wonder who it could be!! ;)
Here are the kids with their loot:
Amara
Tiernan
Tait
Sinjin
Having fun going through all their stuff while listening to conference.
Here are the kids on Sunday Morning! That silly Easter Bunny made them wait until now for the HUNT! On your marks, get set, GO!Just a few action shots from the hunt:
Our yummy breakfast, German Pancakes with Strawberries and Powdered Sugar.
Tait created this clubhouse for the kids to sit in while listening to conference. He is so creative and helpful :)
Hangin' out in the clubhouse...
It was such a great couple of days. We were so blessed to be able to be together as a family and listen to the Prophet and other Church Leaders. We were edified by each talk and it seemed like each talk was just for us. This is for sure, my favorite time of year!

3 comments:
Those German pancakes and strawberries look delightful! Must have been a wonderful morning for sure! I love the club house, how cute!
I just read that you're expecting! That's great! I hope you're feeling well. I just love Easter and Conference as well so it WAS a great weekend! What a great idea to put fresh strawberries on german pancakes. We usually have warm apple pie filling on ours, which is also good, but I'm going to do stawberries next time.
What a fun Easter at your house! I want some of those pancakes now. They look scrumptious!
Post a Comment