A while ago I bought a Bella Cheer-Ella toy game at a yard sale and the girls have been hooked on cheerleading ever since! When we found out that the High School does a little one week clinic put on by the Cheerleaders, we couldn't pass it up! The Cheerleaders were so cute and good with the kids, my girls just LOVED it! They practiced for 4 days then performed at the High School Football Game Half Time. They got a t-shirt too! They felt like real cheerleaders! Luckily, Nana was here to share it with us!Here is Amara in the dark purple pants and white tennis shoes! See the cheerleader right by her! Her leg is perfect...that's cause I was one of her teachers at Diamond Talent! ;)
Here is Tiernan, just coming out of a toe touch!Here are the girls on game night. They are so excited!
Here is Tiernan's Group, she is standing directly on the 50 yard line.
Here is Amara's Group, she is inbetween the 48 and 49 markers in the front row on her knees waving!
Nana with the girls after the performance.
Monday, October 26, 2009
GO TEAM GO!
Posted by Unknown at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So fun!! I bet the girls were amazing cheerleaders...won't it be fun when they are doing it for real in a few years? :) It won't be long!
How fun! I wanted to put Madi in but by the time I heard about it I had already made our plans for that night. Dang. Next year I'll be more informed, then Madi can do the cheer clinic and you can make it to the party!
Your girls are so cute! It looks like they had a grand time! And how fun for your Mom to be there too. :)
That is soooo cool Tiernan and Amara! I just wish we lived close so Audrey could do stuff like that with you!
Post a Comment