Monday, October 13, 2008

Where's the FIRE!!!


Today for Amara's Kindergarten class they got to walk to the Fire Station and learn about firemen and fire safety. They had so much fun and we got to tag along. Sinjin was so cute, he worked up enough curage to go and say something to the fireman!!!
Amara's Teacher Mrs. Key got to put on the firemans clothing and the kids thought that was so funny! They told us it weighs 75 lbs!!!

4 comments:

Kena said...

That is so cute! I remember doing that field trip last year.

Joe and Julianne said...

Cute pictures! I copied the one with Joey ... hope that is ok. Looks like a fun field trip.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Great shots Annette! I still have to post mine. I really enjoyed watching the kids that morning. One of the best parts is taking the pictures, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

You have such a talent for taking pictures Annette! If you ever want to have the ambulance come to your preschool, Russ loves to take it to schools!