

Thane and I just had our 10 year anniversary on August 15th. We didn't do anything special. Just the norm, Olive Garden and a movie. I can't believe it's already been 10 years, and at the same time I cant believe it's ONLY been 10 years. I feel like I've always know Thane. We were definitely meant to be together. He brings out the best in me, and I think sometimes I might bring out the best in him. I LOVE YOU THANE! Happy Anniversary!
Monday, August 25, 2008
10 YEARS STRONG!
Posted by Unknown at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I cant believe you dont know.
You only bring out the best in me. Love you too.
Congrats! Here's wishing you 100 more!
wow, has it been that long since you got married! congrats!
Best wishes!
10 years, wow! Congrats, you guys are so cute together. It's amazing how things work out.
Happy 10 years you two!! You are a great couple and great parents to four darling kids. We're lucky to have you as neighbors and friends. Annette - check your "Memories..." post too - you're so sweet!
I need your email address.I went private on my blog.( erikacampbell2@gmail.com).
Post a Comment