Monday, July 14, 2008

Park:

Pix at the Park! Do you like Sinjin's Bum Crack?!! Ha Ha Ha!!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shellie said...

is that park down in st. george? that little stream thing looks like fun for kids to play in.

Unknown said...

Yes this park is in Washington City. It's called Nissons Park, it has the big water wheel in front of it inviting people to Washington City right off Telegraph.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette! I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I have looked at all the pictures and you did an amazing job we are just trying to figure out the ones we want. I invited you to see our blog so check your email. Thanks again for doing the pics. I will call you when we have the pictures we want.

shellie said...

hey annette, i work up in salt lake for a title company, but i actually only go up there 2 days a week and work at home the other days. i think we will be in st. george the weekend of Aug. 15th, i will get a hold of you.

that's funny that you pull everything out from under the closet and under the bed, because that's what my mom use to do.