Okay, I changed the layout of my blog and it erased everything I posted up until now! Oh well!
We have a humming bird nest in our tree!! It is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. The mommy bird flies away when we come out sometimes so we can see her eggs. We can't wait until they hatch. The first couple of days of Summer have been great. We are just vegging out, working on my photography, and having fun playing with the kids.
The other day Amara poked her foot and it was bleeding. She came in the house and I helped her clean it off. While she was waiting for me to get a band-aide, she said "Mom, I can see my.................chicken inside my foot!!!" I laughed so hard!!! I then told her that only chickens have chicken inside of them, people have meat inside of them. I love these precious moments as a mom. The things my children say help me realize that the things I fuss over, are not important at all.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have a Family photo shoot tonight, and tomorrow night, a newborn session in the morning on Saturday, and a Bridal shoot that night. I also just had someone book a whole wedding session. I am so excited that the business is taking off.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Posted by Unknown at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad to see that you are posting more. AND, I am jelous that the hummingbird made a nest in your tree and not mine. :) Your kids are so sweet and I am so glad that your photography business is doing so well. Good for you! Keep it up. AND, I never asked you how the baseball pictures went. I am assuming you got someone to help you.....??
Sorry you lost your blog entries. I'm just figuring out how to change backgrounds on my new blog too. I got a cute one off Staci Schofield's blog...but with all your talent, I'm sure you did your own. Keep the updates coming! I love checking in on everyone I know!
I too am so jealous of the cute humming birds! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog. I like you! I had so much fun talking to you that enrichment night! Any time you want to walk, call me. After kids go to bed is ideal! Send me an email to racheldgarner@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. see you soon,
Rachel
Post a Comment