Sunday, February 9, 2014

Temple Square at Christmas Time 2012

I knew what I was getting into when I married my awesome husband. A family full of these crazy beautiful people who make crazy plans to do some crazy stuff. One of them being, going to Temple Square together on a Sunday in December.

Here is the Nativity Scene.

 Monica and Tiernan.

And a bunch of pictures of the lights because I wanted to :)



Can you tell that it was a little cold?

I don't know why he's crying, he cried almost the whole time. Maybe he was crying at the awful mustache Uncle Josh has ;)


Still crying even with his sucker in his hand.




He doesn't cry when the sucker is in his mouth, Huh.


The girls. Doesn't Amara look so happy?



I love this nativity scene right on the water with floating candles and the reflection of the temple.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

0 comments: