Sunday, May 19, 2013

A day in the life of Kade- A one year old little boy. March 2012

Wake up and eat breakfast!
Pull all the laundry out of the baskets... I mean help mommy with the laundry!
Play with Mommy.
Endure mommy's kisses.
Laugh for no reason.
Find the hidden toys and play with them and make a mess.

and a few apps while were at it!
Oh oh!  Grumpy time.  I think that means it's nap time.
YES!  Nap time!
Now it's Mommy's quiet time!
Wake up and eat your lunch!
Now I'm a happy boy!

Time for a diaper change!
And a snack!
Try on everyone's shoes.

Yay!  My brothers and sisters are home from school!  Now it's time to play basketball.

More play time with Elmo while Mommy makes dinner.
After dinner, play outside with Sadie and Tait.  Soccer is the best!
Having kids is the best thing I have done for myself.  They help me find the joy in ordinary moments.  We love you little Kade.  We are so glad you came to our family.

0 comments: