We had such a fun time at Kades 1st Birthday! He loves cars, so of course we had to get an appropriate birthday cake.
Opening gifts.
NO, I am NOT wearing a bib! Are you crazy~?
Big brother Tait lighting the candle.
Woah mom! Everyone is singing, what do I do!?
Oooo, what's that?
Are you sure I can touch it mom?
Ok, I think it tastes good.
Let me stick my hand in there and get just a bit.
Or more than a bit.
Are you sure this is okay mom?
I love it!!! It's really yummy!
What happens when I squish my hands together?
I got to get my thumb in my mouth!
What!? I have something on my face?
Where did the cake go?
Ok, I'm ready to get my hands clean.
After my bath playing with my BFF and my favorite toy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment