We had some family come to town to help celebrate Tait becoming a member of the Priesthood. I am so proud of the man that he is becoming and I am so glad that he makes such good choices. Afterwards we had a family party, and this is what happens when I let the kids take the camera...
Honey and Tammie threading meat onto skewers...
Nana and Aidia talking at the table...
Taya and Amara playing around...
Answering the door! Interesting huh!?
Kade having fun in his excersaucer...
Playing cat in the cradle...
Playing games in the office...
Strike a pose Tony...
More meat...
More meat...
Grandpa getting ready to open his gifts...
Telling some sort of story or giving some advice I'm sure...
This is what I made him for his birthday, the perfect quote for my dad: "It's lonely at the Top, but it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the Bottom".
Tait playing with his new gift, the basketball and his hoop.
Daddy with his invention, a long BBQ just for this recipe :)
The men with the meat...
Tait and grandpa with their cake.
Happy Birthday Boys!
Honey and Tammie threading meat onto skewers...
Nana and Aidia talking at the table...
Taya and Amara playing around...
Answering the door! Interesting huh!?
Kade having fun in his excersaucer...
Playing cat in the cradle...
Playing games in the office...
Strike a pose Tony...
More meat...
More meat...
Grandpa getting ready to open his gifts...
Telling some sort of story or giving some advice I'm sure...
This is what I made him for his birthday, the perfect quote for my dad: "It's lonely at the Top, but it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the Bottom".
Daddy with his invention, a long BBQ just for this recipe :)
The men with the meat...
Tait and grandpa with their cake.
Happy Birthday Boys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment