Where has the time gone!? When we moved into our new house here in Washington City, Sinjin was just 2 months old! 6 years later, and we are still here! We are thrilled about it too. We have such great friends, neighbors and Ward Members.
Sinjin just LOVES soccer, so naturally, we had a soccer themed party. I am loving my new 2" circle cutter. I made the little cupcake toppers and Sinjin wanted a big cookie for his "cake" so I made him a big sugar cookie and decorated it like a soccer ball.
We bought his friends some sports bottles and filled them with candy and a little soccer hackey sack. I had their names cut out of vinyl along with a soccer ball. Fun!
Kalea...
Ella....
Xander...
Summer...
Luke...
Seth...
Jona...
Will...
Such a cute birthday boy!
Blowing out the candles. After this we went out and played a bunch of soccer games.
Then on to the family party the next day, on his real birthday!
Breakfast in bed, his favorite, Toaster Strudels :)
Opening his gifts from family! A helmet to protect his noggin and a Thor Hammer to hit other peoples noggins! Ha Ha!
What is it????
Oh My Heck!! Yes!!!
One spoiled little brother! We love you Sinjin! Happy Birthday!
Sinjin just LOVES soccer, so naturally, we had a soccer themed party. I am loving my new 2" circle cutter. I made the little cupcake toppers and Sinjin wanted a big cookie for his "cake" so I made him a big sugar cookie and decorated it like a soccer ball.
We bought his friends some sports bottles and filled them with candy and a little soccer hackey sack. I had their names cut out of vinyl along with a soccer ball. Fun!
Kalea...
Ella....
Xander...
Summer...
Luke...
Seth...
Jona...
Will...
Such a cute birthday boy!
Blowing out the candles. After this we went out and played a bunch of soccer games.
Then on to the family party the next day, on his real birthday!
Breakfast in bed, his favorite, Toaster Strudels :)
Opening his gifts from family! A helmet to protect his noggin and a Thor Hammer to hit other peoples noggins! Ha Ha!
What is it????
Oh My Heck!! Yes!!!
One spoiled little brother! We love you Sinjin! Happy Birthday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment