I wish I was one of those model type looking people so I could take the most beautiful pictures, but I am not, and so this is what you get. Maybe I'm just self conscience, just having a baby and all. I warned Thane that I would NOT be one of those women that bounced right back to a skinny body after having a baby, so I think he was prepared. And each child added a few pounds that just will not go away. Even though I am not too happy with the way I look, I really wanted some sweet pictures with Kade. So here is our attempt at the newborn/parent photo-shoot.
I just love this picture of Thane and Kade. They are model material for sure :)
He just loves his daddy
I just LOVE this face!
Here is the Blessing outfit. What a handsome boy!
And the proof that he actually had the crocheted booties I made him on his feet, well at least for about 30 seconds!
We are so blessed to have Kade as part of our family. He fits in here perfectly, and he has the lungs to keep up with all of us!
Here is Kade and Amara as Kade looks up at his new mobile. He LOVES it, smiles at it and talks to it all the time. Amara is such a sweet sister. She is always willing to change a poopy diaper, although I haven't let her do it by herself just yet, I don't want to clean up that mess! LOL!
And Sinjin, the best big brother in the world! He just loves Kade and wants to hold him all the time!







3 comments:
Oh you look stunning!And Kade is so so cute!! What an adorable family that you have! :) I absolutely love the pictures!
You make a great model! Seriously!
He has changed so much! These are beautiful pictures...the last one with sinjin is my fave. :)
Gorgeous pictures! You are beautiful Annette, and Kade is just his irresistible little self! I just loved seeing him on Sunday! His little grin is the best. You are such a sweet mom! :)
Post a Comment