Sunday, April 17, 2011

Amara's Baptism Photoshoot

 What a special girl Amara is.  Amara's middle name is Violet, named after her great grandmother, my grandmother.  Somehow I knew before she was born that she would be just like her.  While I was at the Salt Lake Temple waiting to go into my nieces wedding, and very pregnant with Amara, a prompting came to my mind that my grandmother was there.  Amara jumped in my stomach and I just knew they were kindred spirits.  My mother always says, if she believed in reincarnation, Amara would for sure be her mother.  Not only do they look alike, but their personalities are so much alike also.  They both are good at everything they try.  They are tom boys one second  and fashionista's the next.  They wont take no for an answer.  They love music, dancing, singing, tumbling, horses, all animals and are hard workers when they need something done.  We just love Amara, she is such an awesome daughter, sister, friend and girl.

We had a lot of fun going to the Saint George Temple to take these pictures.  There is just something about the white dress with the white temple that is so beautiful.  Pure and clean.  I just couldn't choose which pictures to post, so here are a TON :)





 I just love her missing teeth, 8 year old smile!



 My favorite fig tree.

 We had to stop and look at Baby Jesus.

3 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love these Annette! Amara is a beautiful girl inside and out!

Josie said...

These are beautiful Annette! What a sweet girl she is! And so photogenic!

Unknown said...

For some reason my google reader showed your blog as suggested reading, and I'm glad I looked at it! You are an amazing photographer. I love all the pictures of your beautiful daughter at the temple. I live down here, and I want to try out some of your viewpoints with my Activity days girls and my own daughters! Thanks for sharing. BEAUTIFUL!