Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thane's Birthday!

On December 6th we celebrate the Birthday of one of the greatest people I have ever known! Thane Belnap! The hunkiest, funniest, loviest, thoughtful-iest, man on earth!  We love you Thane!  We started out the night by taking him to his favorite place, no not Hawaii, but close... Honolulu Grill.  We ate Kahlua Pork and BBQ Chicken til our heart's content, oh, and shave ice with ice cream.

Here, the kids are putting as many candles as will fit in one cupcake from 25 Main Bakery.  Thane actually requested cupcakes from there, I know, weird huh?  He never asks for anything like that!

Tait is having fun with the lighter!  Thane getting ready to put out the small fire...


Here is Tiernan and Taya, Thane's niece.  They just moved here from Canada and we had fun with them at dinner and celebrating.
After this fun, I started feeling regular contractions.  So we packed up and left for the hospital as soon as my great friend, Melanie came over to help with the kids.  Turned out to be false labor, so we came back home and tried to sleep!

0 comments: