I didn't get very many pics, or good ones at that this year. I'm pretty sad about that :( But here are the ones I did capture. Thane's Sister and Brother-in-Law Lacey and Randy moved here (to Hurricane) on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so the boys were pretty busy helping unpack the trailers. We had Thanksgiving dinner there cause there is so much more room than our little squished house. It was nice. I sat. :)
Here is Randy with his new little "Mini Me", Trey.
Thane made a delicious smoked turkey, yum!
Here is Seth, Nana Belnap and Lacey. Look at the yummy turkey Randy made, yummy!
Lacey and Grandpa Belnap, his mashed potatoes are the best!
Seth :D, Thane's brother. He is loved the most by Sinjin who had to sit on his shoulders the whole day and steer him around by moving his head. LOL!
Here is Seth holding Trey, and Sinjin loving the baby. Grandpa Belnap is just chillin watching the boys try to set up the TV so we can watch "A Christmas Carol", the Jim Carrey version of course.See me sitting with pie in front of me? Yes, nice! Thanks Lacey and Randy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment