We may not know his name yet, but we are anxiously awaiting his arrival in December. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound and it was so fun! Everything is in it's place and working wonderfully!! I couldn't ask for more. The ultrasound tech printed so many pictures of him, I don't know what to do with them all, so you get to see them :)
The baby says "Do I look like my big brother?"
Seriously, look how many! That's my style!
Here is his little profile... he for sure has Tiernan's pointy chin!
We love him so much already and can't wait to meet him! Now all we need to do is find a name :)

5 comments:
Love that first pic of your kids holding the photograph! Priceless! He is going to have so many people to smother him with love...lucky litle boy to come to your cute family.
Love, love, love!!! So precious! That is going to be one spoiled little sweetheart! Glad everything is going so well. I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect name...just don't tell anyone when you do! Everyone's a critic. :D Love ya!
awesome pics!! and yes, i wonder if you'll ever get to hold your little guy with all those other loving arms around..hey btw did you switch ob's??
So exciting! Glad all is going well for ya. So fun to see ultrasound pics and especially cute pic with the kids!
What a little cutie he is! We love him already. And what a lucky little guy to have his adoring family. You can certainly tell that he belongs! We are so excited for you and grateful that all is well. Annette - I hope you are feeling better too. What a trooper you are.
Post a Comment