I just love this picture of Thane throwing Sinjin up in the beautiful blue/cloudy sky, please ignore my negligence to clean the lens :(
And Tiernan and Lydia rolling around on the grass, freezing to death from the wind!
And another favorite, ruined by the many dust bunnies on the lens :( I'll fix it later in photoshop :)
I just thought this picture was really cool with the three gliders in a line.
Here Thane is trying to keep his glider up in the choppy wind. I love the pictures of my kids watching him, and not flying next to him. I will be having heart attacks when they decide they want to fly.
Tiernan just finishing a cartwheel, and daddy's glider falling down in the background. He never did fly that night the wind was too bad.
Memorial Day Picnic with the Belnap Family.
Uncle Rusty brought his Frisbee golf along and told Tiernan that for every goal she made he would give her $5. She took this literally because when she was done, she had racked up $100. When she told him what he owed her, he said, I wish I had a hundred dollars! Just so you know Rusty, she is going to hold you to it and never let you forget.
Grandpa Belnap holding Pheonix (Caresa's Son) He is such a good grandpa. And Tammie sitting next to him.
Sinjin never let's his aunts and uncles rest! He climbs all over them and they make sure they take turns getting the workout. Here he is harassing Kami.
And Tait's new favorite thing, a long board. He wants one for his birthday. Here he is taking Lydia (our friends daughter) for a ride. He is such a good babysitter :)
We had a blast with the Belnaps! We love it when Steven comes home from Afghanistan.

0 comments:
Post a Comment