Sunday, December 13, 2009

Horizon Choir Christmas Concert

My kids really love singing in the school choir!  I am relieved that I am not the director.  I was very glad to hand that job back to the teacher at the school.  She had to take a break for a year and help her daughter with a set of twins, so needless to say I am glad she's back.  It was a bigger job than I thought!
Anyway, Tait and Tiernan love performing and singing, and the choir is SO great this year.  Just listen to them on the video below!

 
Here is Tiernan and her good friend Haley! She lives behind us and they have so much fun together. They are both in the choir along with Aydia their other really good friend!

1 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

I loved the Christmas performance! Thanks Tait and Tiernan for performing so well! Wasn't it nice Annette for you to just sit back and relax...ahhh!