Okay, so tonight we were reading bedtime stories in Mom and Dad's bedroom to the kids using Sinjin's new head lamp (thanks Nana!). Anyway, it was time for the kids to go to their own beds and of course they weren't going as fast as we wanted them to! Thane and I were recovering, laying on the bed listening to the kids NOT going to bed, then Amara came in the room and asked if she could heat up a bean bag for her leg (it wasn't hurting, so we said no). I said go and say your prayers, get on your bed, and tell the other kids mom and dad are getting in a bad mood!!
Amara goes back to the rooms and says, "You better get on your beds 'cause mom and dad are a BAD MOOD!"
Tiernan say's "Mom and dad are in the MOOD?" (she has no idea what that means, which makes it funnier! and just a quick note, Thane said under his breath "Dad's always in the mood")
Then Sinjin runs through the house saying "Mom and dad are in the MOON!"
I thought it was so funny! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!! I'll post a picture of us reading with Sinjin's head lamp later...
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Mom and Dad are in the Moon!
Posted by Unknown at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How funny! I love their interpretations! I would be laughing my head off!
I'm smiling as I can completely picture this!! So funny! Aren't kids the absolute best?!
P.S. Annette - thanks for taking time to say Hi after Sacrament Meeting - it meant a lot. :)
That is funny! Of course Dad is always in the mood, right?! And what a way to get you in a better mood too!
Post a Comment