Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sinjin is 4!!!

Sinjin's Birthday was on the 16th of April. He turned 4! I can't believe my youngest is 4. It is so weird not to have a baby hanging around! He wanted a "Cars" birthday, so we went all out! Race car tablecloth, balloons, etc. The cake was made in my stoneware pan, and I had to let it sit in there all morning because I had to go and teach, so it wouldn't come out of the pan when I came home. :( So there it is in the ugly pan! It was a fun and easy cake to make though! Sinjin loved helping me make the pattern for the M&M's.




Tait wanted to help out by lighting the candles! He is turning into a little man.
Here is Sinjin with his friends who came to his party...

Ella
Summer
Jona
Luke


Amara gave Sinjin a penny gum ball machine! It was one of his favorite gifts, until all the gum balls were gone of course!
Okay, so this is not a new jeep... it was Tait's 2nd b-day present, but it hasn't worked since Sinjin has been born because the battery went bad and we were to lazy to replace it. I know we're pathetic.... Anyway, we bought a new battery and as you can see on Sinjin's face, he was ecstatic!
Tait created the party game by building a "pinewood derby" track for the kids to race cars on. Very creative Tait!

After Sinjin's party we had Mac and Cheese (his favorite dinner). He is so sweet! We love you sooooooooo much Sinjin and we are so lucky to have you as a part of our family!

0 comments: