
Okay, so like I posted on my facebook page, this Birthday was not the best :( I was so sick. I took some medicine that made me drowsy so I kept falling asleep. I couldn't breathe, my nose would not stop running, and I couldn't taste any of the yummy food that Thane made me! But, I loved the cute homemade gifts that my kids made me... Sinjin went and got the wrapping paper and wrapped up one of his favorite bedtime story books for me to open. We sat and read it for a while. Tiernan and Amara made me a card and Tait made me a coupon book full of services that he will do for me. I asked for a pass to the Rec Center, and instead I got a whole lot of junk food! Oh Well!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Annette's Birthday!
Posted by Unknown at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment