Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture Princess Contest!!!


Amara is a stylist. She loves to be creative with her choice of clothing and accessories! This is why I am entering her in this fun contest for little girls. If she win's, she will receive a new wardrobe from ShabbyApple.com. These dresses are just up her alley, since when she gets home from kindergarten, the first thing she does is takes off her school clothes and slaps on a dress. She loves pretending that she is a princess. She is very photogenic, I never have to pose her, she knows how to turn her head and how to smile for those melt your heart photo's!
I think she would love love love this dress from their web site: Queen of Hearts from their "little girls and girls dresses line." Wish her luck!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Good Luck Amara! Or should I say Princess Amara!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Way to go Amara..we are cheering for you..what a beautiful princess you are!