Sinjin and I had our Preschool Christmas Program a little while ago. I am just posting about it. It was so much fun. Starting out with our cute tap dance "Kris Kringle", a Karate demonstration, some songs and then the Surprise! SANTA! Some of the kids screamed and ran to their moms, some of them ran up to him, and some of them stood in a daze. It was so cute! We are very lucky to be able to use the Diamond Talent stage for our programs.
Here we are doing the sign language to "Silent Night".
Here they are with the Karate teacher, you can tell some of them were too shy to move, including Sinjin.
Here comes Santa Claus.
Santa was lucky to have Sinjin sit on his lap, he didn't want to at first, but I talked him into it.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Preschool Christmas
Posted by Unknown at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun! Love the many things you do with your little ones!
Post a Comment