Here we are Christmas Morning. The kids woke up at about 7! I was surprised it wasn't 4 or 5.
We stood in the hallway for a picture before racing in to see what Santa had brought.
Here is Tait with all of his gifts. He was very excited about his new skateboard and helmet.Here is Tiernan with her gifts. She was the most excited about her Barbie MP3 player.
Here is Amara with her gifts and her favorite thing was EVERYTHING!
Here is Sinjin, he got lots of toys, but his favorite was the 2 flashlights!
Mommy got a Wii Fit! Let's hula hoop!
Daddy got a few things, but his big gift was his new harness.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Christmas Day
Posted by Unknown at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey..fun Christmas pics!!! Did you just re-post this? I swear I saw another post after it, but I'm showing that you just posted it today! No matter, fun to see your holiday was great!
Fun! I love Christmas morning. Kids make it so magical don't they?
Post a Comment