Friday, May 23, 2008

This post will sound more like a Christmas letter because I haven't talked to some of you for a long time, so bear with me, and the following posts will just be to update you on events. Thanks!

Okay I am now dedicated to this blog. Now that preschool is done for the summer!!! We had our preschool program for Amara, she graduated on the honor roll!!! Sinjin was our little helper during preschool and he can't wait until he can be in the 3 year old class as a student. Amara also had her recital on Monday the 19th. She was a dancer in the Cat in the Hat, and Annette was the cat. That was interesting...........




Tiernan had a little end of year program and she received an award for 100% for EVERY SPELLING TEST ALL YEAR LONG! She also wrote and illustrated her own book about a fictional Hollywood Rock Star Mom who can sing and take care of her children at the same time. She read it to her class and the parents during the award ceremony. She got to play the drum for the last song they sang also. Tiernan loves school, I think she might go crazy during the summer without writing assignments. She will be getting baptized on October 11. She is so excited to receive her own scriptures.

Tait will be turning 9 on June 9th. It's his golden birthday!! He did a great job in school also. His favorite subject is science. He loves learning about how everything works. He scored well above the national average on every subject (I know the national average isn't that great, but we are glad he is above average!!!!) He is getting really good at piano, and I think it's helping him with Math. He loves to play all kinds of sports, and love riding his bike and fusion scooter. We went fishing with Rusty and Megan when they came down to visit us, and Tait was upset because he wanted it to be just the boys. He can't wait to grow up. We caught some huge crawdads!! He is holding them in the net in the picture. We didn't catch any fish though!!

Tait and Tiernan played piano solo's for their piano recital, then they played 'If I Only Had a Brain' as a duet. It was so fun for them to work together, fun for me to listen to them yell at each other for getting off tempo.


Sinjin is such a sweet little boy. He loves to make us laugh, chase him, tickle him, clean up after him, and he loves to play with his friends Luke and Jonah. He is very independent though, sometimes it's annoying!!! He loves his big brother and sisters to death and is so sweet to them.

I am keeping myself busy with photography work. I had an ad go out in the Val-Pak and I have had a lot of interrest! I also had the opportunity to take the Saint George City baseball and softball team pictures, so that will keep me busy for a few more weeks.

Thane is keeping himself busy by finding the most possible things someone can do to make money. The mortgage business is not very kind to us lately, thank goodness for preschool and photography!!!

We love you guys! Hope to see you soon!!!
Annette


2 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

YAY! more people need to do this now. I told grandma that she should make one where everyone in the family can post.

The King Family said...

Yea! I am glad that you are starting out again. I already have you on my blog. Do you still have it? If not, email me. Shelly